Annual General Meeting on 09/09/2015 at Monghabhai Hall, Valsad New* ATM Card is launched on 09/09/2015 New* Net Banking Coming Soon* Mobile Banking Available*
- RuPay Pay Secure We are pleased to inform that RuPay Debit Cards can now be used for online transactions and payments through RuPay Pay secure an e-Commerce solution of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).RuPay Pay Secure not only provides a platform for e- transactions but also gives the customers a complete unique shopping experience. The RuPay Card can be used at all ATMs, merchant establishments in India for online transactions and payments.
- Key Features 1. The solution offers enhanced security measures in addition to the RBI mandated2-Factor authentication viz. registration, OTP, image based authentication and anti-phishing measures. 2. Highly secure with unique anti-phishing properties. 3. User friendly and smooth adaptability. 4. Simplified architecture & transaction flow reduces transaction time resulting in faster transaction processing and reduction in drop-outs. 5. Customer experience: During the online payment the cardholder’s authentication data is collected in a secured manner. Further, with help of a bank themed PIN pad the cardholder has to enter the PIN number while making the payment. The pad shuffles each time a digit is entered as an additional security measure.
- Target Customers All RuPay Card Holders for online transactions viz. bill payments, online purchases etc.
- RuPay Pay Secure Usage 1. All the customers holding RuPay Cards can transact online with RuPay Pay Secure. 2. Customer will have to select an image to register during registration. Subsequently, the customer will have to identify the correct registered image in order to get validated. 3. Customer will have to enter a phrase during registration. Subsequently, the customer will have to acknowledge the phrase and the last 3 transactions being made online in order to get validated. 4. Subsequently the image and phrase become validating factors. In case the customer forgets or exceeds the number of attempts they have to re-register to enter new phrase and select a new image. 5. In order to get authenticated, the cardholder needs to enter correct card details, OTP, challenge questions, internet ID and password or any other parameters defined by the issuer. 6. Customer is required to use a valid ATM PIN for authorization of the e-Commerce transactions. Customer will have to enter PIN on the bank themed PIN pad using mouse clicks only. The PIN pad will shuffle each time a digit is entered. 7. RuPay Cards are enabled for online purchases on major merchants. For details on this solution, kindly get in touch with your bank call center teams.
- RuPay PaySecure FAQs
- RuPay PaySecure Direct Registration